Resolve your digestive complaints naturally
Are you suffering from digestive problems? If so, you know how annoying and debilitating digestive difficulty can be. If your digestive tract is irritated your whole life is thrown out of balance and life can center around the ups and downs in your abdomen.
When we treat the cause we can fix the problem. This statment is useful in many areas of life but especially in digestive problems. How do you know what the cause is unless you get a great picture of what is happening in your digestive tract?
We can help you find your way to being symptom free
Whether you have a diagnosis or are just experiencing symptoms we can help you find your way to better health. Some of the more common diagnoses we help with are:
- GERD ( Gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn’s or Ulcerative Colitis)
- Celiac Disease
- Gluten Sensitivity
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth
Common symptoms that disappear
Some of the more common symptoms we are able to help people get rid of are:
- Heartburn or Reflux
- Mucous / Mucus
- Undigested food
We (Dr Nari and Dr John) have had our share of digestive complaints. We both grew up struggling with digestive symptoms and were both eventually diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The wonderful news is that we both no longer have Irritable bowel syndrome or major digestive symptoms. We know exactly what causes the symptoms of IBS in our bodies and live free from IBS. We would love to help you discover the same freedom.
Our goal for each patient that has digestive complaints is, to discover what causes the digestive symptoms in your body and teach you how to reverse this process and create a balanced digestive tract that is free of symptoms. This is a process where we guide you to a point where you know enough about your body that you can then keep it working the way you want it.
What causes digestive symptoms
Digestive complaints are associated with many different health conditions, some very serious and some just annoying to experience. It is extremely important to come see one of our doctors because we can help sort through all your symptoms and decide what caused your digestive symptoms and what treatment would be best to address the level of condition you have.
Digestive complaints are often due to an imbalance of proper nutrition, proper bowel flora, and sub-optimal nervous system functioning. Naturopathic Medicine treats and balances these factors and as a result digestive complaints are resolved.
How do we know the cause in our unique body
We use innovative science based natural medicine to diagnose and treat the root cause of your digestive symptoms. Food sensitivity testing, food allergy testing, microbial profile testing (bacteria, parasite, and yeast testing), complete digestive profiles, natural remedies as well as conventional medicine are all used to identify and treat the cause. Conventional testing and treatments are utilized to aid in diagnosing more serious conditions or when a combination of natural and conventional medicine is required.
Basic and Comprehensive Blood Work
How we get you better
We have a 5 pillar approach to getting your digestive symptoms better. Each person will require their own unique application of these pillars but working through each one allows for a deep and comprehensive healing.
- Assessment, not just a diagnosis: The proper diagnosis of the root cause of your digestive problems is the key to why we are able to help so many people clear their digestive complaints. We utilize a unique way of understanding what creates health and put that to work on creating health in your body.
- Remove irritants: From our assessment we will be able to tell you specifically what is irritating your body and how to remove these irritants.
- Reduce inflammation: Inflammation in the digestive tract is a major source of health problems. Besides the obvious Inflammatory Bowel conditions (Ulcerative Colitis and Crohns Disease), leaky gut is the most common undiagnosed inflammatory condition of the gut. We can help reduce leaky gut and other types of inflammation that lead to poor health.
- Support your organs of elimination
- Balance digestive microflora(gut bugs)/ Correct dysbiosis
- Restore the gut immune and nervous systems to proper balance
The treatment techniques that we utilize are numerous and encompass treatments that have been pioneered by experts from around the world. We use a unique blend of natural and conventional medicine to help you accomplish your goals based your assessment and symptom picutre. To understand more about some of the treatment techniques we use read below the related treatments or call our office. 604.737.0012