If you are suffering from an autoimmune disease such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, celiac disease or thyroid disease. This article has some great information on how to heal your body from the source and treat the underlying causes of your illness. Our doctor’s at Springs Eternal Natural Health Clinic would be happy to help you on your journey to better health and discuss your best options. Below are some of the steps you can take:
1. Check for hidden infections—yeast, viruses, bacteria, Lyme, etc.—with the help of a doctor, and treat them.
2. Check for hidden food allergens with IgG food testing
3. Get tested for celiac disease.
4. Get checked for heavy metal toxicity. Mercury and other metals can cause autoimmunity.
5. Fix your gut.
6. Use nutrients such as fish oil, vitamin C, vitamin D, and probiotics to help calm your immune response naturally.
7. Exercise regularly—it’s a natural anti-inflammatory.
8. Practice deep relaxation like yoga, deep breathing, biofeedback, or massage, because stress worsens the immune response.
Check out the full article for more information and take action in the fight against your inflammation.
Hyman, Mark . How to Stop Attacking Yourself: 9 Steps to Heal Autoimmune Disease (2014, August 14) www.elephantjournal.com. Retrieved on October 15th, 2014 from elephantjournal.com