Beat Fatigue and Create Incredible Energy
If you are experiencing fatigue and want more energy then we would like you to sign up for one of the Incredible Energy Programs. We have been testing protocols for the treatment of fatigue over the past 10 years in our clinic and have come up with an extrememly effective approach that works for all stages of fatigue. Wether you are feeling tired and exhausted or you have chronic fatigue syndrome, our programs can help you.
You Need Energy to Live the Life You Want
How often have you caught yourself saying I am exhausted, I’m too tired, I’m still tired when I wake up, I have no energy, or I want more energy? If you find yourself saying these things then you definitely need some help. We will help you create the energy you want to have so you can create the life you want to live.
The Incredible Energy programs help you understand what is causing your lack of energy and help you correct it. Once you understand the energy drainers and builders you will automatically have the power to get your energy reserves growing. Once you know the root cause and get the support you need to correct the root cause you will experience Incredible Energy.
The First Step: What is causing my fatigue
The first step is to get a good assessment of your energy situation. How full or empty are your reserves? What are the daily drains to your energy? Are you currently doing anything that builds energy or are you just draining it? There are many causes of fatigue and therefore it is extremely important to know what is causing your fatigue. Some of the reasons for fatigue can only be diagnosed through a thorough exam and lab work-up. This would include hormone imbalances, infections, and a whole host of diseases that show with fatigue as a symptom. It is important to rule out the most serious causes of fatigue first and we can help with this.
The Next Step: Treat the cause and the fatigue goes away
After a good assessment then we can embark on learning and implementing the key factors that build, create, and sustain your energy. In order to beat fatigue, you need to know what builds energy as well as what steals energy. Once you have this knowledge you can create a daily routine that does more building and less stealing. The end result will always be more energy to use where you want.
Build up the Depleted
Many people have exhausted their body’s energy reserves overtime and have gone into a state of fatigue. Others have had a traumatic event or series of events that have caused the body to be fried. This traumatic event could be anything stressful for the body such as an illness, like a virus, to an emotional trauma.
Digestion and Adrenal Fatigue
Everyone with fatigue, that I have seen, needed some form of treatment for the digestive tract as well as with their adrenal glands. The digestive tract consumes 90% of the body’s energy when trying to digest food. If you are having difficulty digesting certain foods you will always see lower energy.
The adrenal glands are the energy modulators of the body. When living in a state of constant stress for an extended period of time the adrenal glands can enter a state of adrenal fatigue or exhaustion. Correcting adrenal fatigue has been a big part of the success of our program.
When we treat the digestive tract and adrenal glands, energy improves!
What is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) is identified by severe and long-term tiredness with debilitating effects that cannot be explained by other medical causes. Chronic fatigue strongly differs from drowsiness since individuals not only feel lethargic but also suffer from a severe lack of energy and motivation.
How do I know if I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or if I am just tired?
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is diagnosed when fatigue does not diminish after proper sleep and nutrition and the fatigue is lasting for more than six months. Individuals at risk for chronic fatigue are between the ages of 30-50 and women are believed to be at higher risk, however anyone can develop CFS.
Four or more of the following symptoms, that last six months or longer and are not explained by another medical condition, are what doctors are looking for to diagnose Chronic Fatigue Syndrome:
- Impaired memory or concentration
- Post-exertional malaise, where physical or mental exertions bring on “extreme, prolonged exhaustion and sickness”
- Unrefreshing sleep
- Muscle pain (myalgia)
- Pain in multiple joints (arthralgia)
- Headaches of a new kind or greater severity
- Sore throat, frequent or recurring
- Tender lymph nodes (cervical or axillary)
What does Chronic Fatigue Syndrome feel like?
Symptoms experienced by individuals with chronic fatigue are similar to flu or viral infection symptoms such as muscle aches, headaches, and extreme fatigue that often prevents normal daily activities.
Other commonly associated symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome include:
- Extreme recovery periods following vigorous but routine activities,
- Forgetfulness, difficulty with concentration, confusion, brian fog, irritability
- Joint pain without swelling
- Tender lymph nodes
- Sore throats
- Irritable bowel
- Abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea or bloating
- Chills and night sweats
- Chest pain, Shortness of breath, Chronic cough
- Visual disturbances (blurring, sensitivity to light, eye pain or dry eyes)
- Allergies or sensitivities to foods, alcohol, odors, chemicals, medications or noise
- Difficulty maintaining upright position (orthostatic instability, irregular heartbeat, dizziness, balance problems or fainting)
- Psychological problems (depression, irritability, mood swings, anxiety, panic attacks)
I have symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, what should I do?
If you are experiencing symptoms resembling those of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome then please consult with us to get the guidance you need. Talk to us about our program options to help you beat fatigue.
Tell me a little more about the programs before I commit?
We have created an advanced program that is effective at pulling people out of months and years of chronic fatigue within 1-2months. We also have less aggressive approaches that are effective but take a little longer.
We use a combination of approaches based on your specific situation to get the best possible outcomes. If you are interested in the program details please call and tell us your specifics to see how we can help. 604.737.0012
Unique natural program for chronic fatigue
Every person with chronic fatigue will have their own unique set of circumstances that have caused their symptoms. Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, encouraged us to treat the person and not the disease. So with that in mind we will design a treatment approach that is unique for each person.
- Discover and reduce dietary and lifestyle irritants.
- Rejuvenate the cells with the use of specific high dose vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants geared towards energy production.
- Support the regulation of energy through rebalancing the adrenal glands and other endocrine glands, thyroid and ovaries or testes.
- Support the mind and body connection by exploring any emotional connections.
We have created two options for you to build Incredible Energy and beat fatigue.
Intermediate and Advanced Programs
The distinguishing marks between our advanced and intermediate fatigue programs are in the speed of recovery and the types of treatments used. Simplified, our advanced program uses intravenous infusions of high dose vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in combination with diet, lifestyle, and herbs and our intermediate program does not use intravenous therapies. The advanced program is designed to be a rapid shift out of fatigue and the intermediate is designed for those who are ok with a slower change.
This program is for those who are concerned about the time and commitment that this program will require as well as for those who are new to the concept of taking control of your health.
It involves an initial assessment to understand the root cause of your symptoms and a discussion of possible tests and treatment options. The program involves dietary and lifestyle changes as well as taking supportive nutrients and herbs to help build you back up. It usually requires 1 visit per month for 4-6 months to get someone completely back on track. Saying this many people see improvements within the first 1-2 months but need continued support.
Cost: Average range for someone with fatigue is from $300-2,000 depending on severity and duration of treatment. Prices may vary slightly depending on situation.
The costs would include:
- supplements up to 6 months
- herbs for adrenal and digestive support
- tests for food sensitivities and to discover root causes
- visits for 1-6 months
- follow up phone and email support
This program is for those who are serious about wanting to experience more energy in their lives. It requires more commitment than the intermediate program but the pay off is more impressive.
In our advanced program we utilize intravenous and/or intramuscular injections of high dose vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. We find this to be a pivotal part of the treatment success but it is not the whole piece pf the puzzle. We still use dietary and lifestyle changes as well as taking supportive nutrients and herbs to help build you back up in addition to the IV infusions. This program involves IV treatments 1-2 times per week for 1-2 months depending on the depletion of the individual. This protocol has been able to pull people out of years of chronic fatigue and pain into full functioning highly energized individuals in a 1-2 month period.
Cost: Average range for someone with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is from $1,500-4,000 depending on severity and duration of treatment. Prices may vary slightly depending on situation.
The costs would include:
- IV infusions 1-2 times per week for at least 2 months
- supplements for 2-6 months
- herbs for adrenal and digestive support
- tests for food sensitivities and to discover root causes
- visits for 2-6 months
- follow up phone and email support
Call us to find out what program would best work for you.
Experience a better you with an expert guided 7 day cleanse!
Ever considered doing a cleanse or detox for your health but wanted an expert to walk you through it and wanted others to do it with you? Dr. John Pidutti, ND, will guide you through our step-by-step detox program that takes into account your individuality. By the end of the week you will feel amazingly energized and proud of what you can accomplish. You will be bursting with vitality and feel ready to tackle projects old and new!
If you have tried health food store detox kits or have never tried a cleanse before, this program is for you if you want to expereince the difference an expert makes in helping you achieve your best health.
This program is often done in a group setting to achieve optimal benefit from accountability partners. If you have a group of 5-10 people who would like to improve their health in a fun and inspiring way as a team, then this program will meet all your needs.
If you would like to do this cleanse with an expert but do not have a group you can still do this program. We offer the Rejuvenate Your Life cleanse several times throughout the year in a group setting as well as individually in the clinic.
If you would like to do a cleanse and do not want to be part of a group please book a regular office visit with one of our Naturopathic Doctors and they will walk you through the whole process one-on-one.
With the program you will receive…
Professional advice from a Licensed Naturopathic Physician
A workbook full of health and wellness ideas, tips, and guidance
Recipe file and shopping list
Group meeting with fellow detox participants (max. 10 people)
Daily online support and encouragement through the group’s private blog
Fun and laughter!
The Naturopathic Doctors at Springs Eternal Natural Health Clinic welcome you to experience a better life. Experience freedom from pain, reversal of disease processes, optimal state of mind, emotional balance, and better health.
Call to Book! 604.737.0012
Increase Productivity, Enhance Corporate Culture and Employee Loyalty, while you Decrease Health Related Absenteeism!
The Goal of any health program is the enrichment of an individual’s life.
Get your company involved with Vancouver’s most comprehensive Corporate Health and Wellness Programs.
We believe that happy healthy people naturally give the best they have to offer and enrich everyone they encounter from personal interactions to business transactions. Happy healthy people are the foundation of good business and the predictor of sustainable success in any corporation.
We help you create programs that engage your people to own their own health and happiness and this automatically translates into better business to say the least.
How we benefit you
If I told you, “I can help improve your company’s productivity, improve corporate culture and loyalty, decrease absenteeism, and ultimately make you more money”, would you want to talk to me? If the answer is yes then you are in the right place and we should talk after you read this.
We can help your organization improve in the following ways:
- Reduce sick days or absenteeism due to physical or mental health issues
- Improve energy, focus, concentration, and overall health of your people which will translate into increased productivity and self esteem of the employees and organization
- Teach engagement in work and life- I challenge people to engage in everything they are involved in and this includes work. I can help the people in your company see the value in their role. In doing this, people engage and embrace their choice to work. This empowers and encourages employees to enjoy every role they partake in and constantly improve the role.
- Our programs will give you a solid plan on how to create health in your body while educating you on the root cause of health troubles.
Our programs are focused on how your health impacts all areas of performance as well as how your mind and emotions impact your physical health. We truly address you as a whole person even though we are working in a group.
Strengthen the parts that make your company great.
- The whole is equal to the sum of its parts – the chain is only as strong as its weakest link.
- 70% of costs associated with healthcare are due to preventable conditions. – US Center for Disease Control 2007.
- We teach people how to prevent or reverse these preventable conditions and drastically reduce an organizations costs associated with chronic diseases.
- Companies with health programs have reduced turnover with employees and less health related absenteeism and ultimately decreased medical costs. The cost of employee turnover is so high that this factor alone is worth the implementation of creating an engaging health program for your employees.
- Doctor John Pidutti, N.D. is the founder of our corporate programs and has spent his life researching how to enrich people’s lives. We are the experts in natural health.
What is the cost of not addressing your employee’s health?
- Cost of missed sick days
- Cost of high rates of turnover
- Cost of disengagement during key tasks
- Cost of brain fog, poor memory, and lack of concentration
- Cost of employees feeling like they are commodities
The cost of not taking care of your employees:
Companies with health programs have less turnover and less absenteeism and decreased medical costs.
Statistics Canada reports that an estimated $12 billion is lost to workplace absenteeism each year.
Statistics Canada studies show that companies spend 5.6% of their payroll on absenteeism
The average direct cost of employee absenteeism in 2000 was $3,550 per employee per year compared to $2,843 in 1997 (Watson Wyatt Canada). For a 100 employee company that cost is $355,000
Are you underestimating the cost of employee turnover?
Researchers have estimated the cost of turnover to anywhere from 30% to 150% of an employee’s annual compensation. (PeopleLink Consulting)
What is the cost?
- If you add the costs your company is wasting due to these above listed areas you will see that you can not afford to run an effective company without addressing the health of your organization. Your company will save money by enlisting our services.
- We charge a base rate to make sure you are engaged in the process with us and then we take a percentage of profits saved or earned with our services. We get paid based on performance.
Who we are
- We are experts in preventative health and optimal performance.
- We are experts in creating effective health programs for individuals and organizations.
- We have Naturopathic Doctors who have graduated from rigorous 4 year undergraduate programs to obtain degrees in physiology and psychology as well as earning Doctorates from the top Naturopathic Medical School in the United States, Bastyr University. One of our naturopathic doctors also holds and masters degree in acupuncture. We have access to top doctors and licensed healthcare providers in the health and wellness field such as doctors in Traditional Chinese Medicine, physiotherapist, chiropractors, hypnotherapist, psychologists, whole foods nutritionists, fitness trainers, kinesiologist, yoga practitioners, and pilates practitioners.
- We have studied how to assess and treat people as a whole person. We understand all the parts and treat based on how all the parts interconnect – we get to the root of the problem much more effectively in this model. This is what sets us apart and allows us to get results where other health programs can not.
We run health programs designed by experts in the natural health field that address any health concern your organization might have.
- Lunch and learns
- Group Health Programs such as Rejuvenate Your Life!
- Health challenges like Office Weight Loss Challenges
- Health Risk Assessments
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Fitness Programs
- In depth analysis of your employees to create health strategies and initiatives. (Eg. Initiative to reduce employee absenteeism)
- Corporate health consulting and corporate wellness program design. (Eg. Assessing areas that health are costing the company money and designing a time sensitive measurable plan that saves the company money.)
Call us today to talk about how we can help you create health and happiness in your group. 604.737.0012
Group weight loss challenges are a great way to build stronger relationships, deeper connections, and see your health blossom at the same time.
This weight loss program is very similar to our individualized weight loss program but is designed for a group of friends, family, or co-workers to do together. As naturopathic doctors we can not say enough about the power of accountability in achieving any health goal but especially in weight loss and fitness programs. Someone to help you build the power of your commitment when you feel like you can’t is often the difference between achieving your goal and failing to achieve your goal.
We have a great weight loss program that just gets enhanced when it is done in a group setting. We have a group kick off and group check ins and we celebrate the wins and encourage through the hard times.
We run these challenges throughout the year. Let us know if you have a group you are considering running a weight loss challenge with.
Read through to get a better understanding of what we base our group weight loss challenge on.
Weight loss that works!
If you have tried it all and still keep struggling with weight issues then you need to start this program. Our Naturopathic Doctors truly get the whole person involved and help you put all the pieces together to create your ideal body.
The program we have designed follows 7 key pillars that will create your ideal body.
7 pillars to create your ideal body
1. Remove irritants: We look at 2 main kinds, although depending on your history we may explore other irritants such as environmental and other toxic exposures.
Food sensitivities and excess calories.
a) Food allergies and food sensitivities lead to inflammatory products that are a major cause of inflammation in your body. Food allergies and food sensitivities lead to massive amounts of stored toxins in your fat cells and cause your fat cells to swell leading to an enlarged look wherever that fat cells lie.
b) Excess calories lead to a breakdown in the calories burned vs calories consumed equation. If we get the amount burned more than the amount consumed you WILL LOSE WEIGHT! What makes us different on this is that we look at what type of calories support overall health and not just how to burn more calories than consumed.
2. Balance Hormones: Hormones play a major role in why we gain weight and why we can’t lose weight even when doing the right things. We will assess and correct the hormones responsible for metabolism and excessive weight gain (thyroid hormone, adrenal glands secretion of cortisol, estrogen/progesterone balance).
3. Detoxify and drain: We address the excess inflammation that causes weight to stay on even with strenuous exercise. We start addressing inflammation by removing inflammatory irritants in the diet and then begin removing stored toxins in the body. This process of removing stored irritants is called detoxifying or drainage.
4. Design appropriate movement routines: We make sure you have the appropriate exercise program designed to aid in speedy fat loss and build lean muscle mass.
5. What to eat: Once you have been tested for and have removed food sensitivities or food allergies that cause inflammation in your body, we will discuss what to eat. This lays out the ground work of what healthy supportive foods to eat to achieve your goal. We make sure you know what to eat to optimize health promoting nutrients that aid in fat burning.
6. Create a healthy food ethic. We believe and see in practice that if you have a healthy relationship with what food is and why and how you eat what you eat you will easily be able to sustain appropriate weight for the rest of your lifetime.
Many people have created an unhealthy relationship with food. Some have set up rules around food and live in a constant struggle of do’s and don’ts that create a restrictive unhealthy relationship with food. Others have chosen to error on the side of no limits around food and resent the fact that other people would suggest that they can not eat whatever they would like and still have great health. These are some extremes with many versions in-between.
The way you know you have a healthy food ethic is the results you feel in your body. If your body is giving you all the resiliency, vitality, and shape that you want and you are not feeling emotionally conflicted with food you most likely have a good food ethic.
If you are struggling with your weight and in a battle with what to eat, then you will greatly benefit from exploring this new relationship with food.
7. Remove emotional blocks: Once you have taken ownership of this routine and start implementing the program you will find that you come up against resistance or you a pattern that keeps you from loosing the weight. When this happens, our doctors will help you remove self-sabotaging habits or thoughts that keep the weight on and hold you back from reaching your goal.
To get an example of what the process can be like look at Karen’s Healing Story.
The first 4 visits create the foundation of the program. You are tested for what food sensitivities or food allergies to remove, you are tested for hormonal imbalances, you start detoxifying and drainage, you implement your movement routine, and you decide on what to eat.
The next 4 visits will be spent assessing results and adjusting/tweaking as needed. We will also explore the challenges or resistance that come up during this time. For some this will be all they need to get to the results they want and others will find that they need the ongoing accountability and tweaking to get the results they want.