Irritable Bowel Syndrome – IBS- Vancouver
Are you tired of suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)? There is help for people with IBS from a Vancouver Naturopathic Doctor.
Irritable bowel syndrome ( IBS ) can be severely debilitating and frustrating. You may experience abdominal pain and discomfort that you can’t control or understand. You may feel as if no one understands what you are going through or how to help you get relief from Irritable Bowel Syndrome. You may have many of the following symptoms:
- Bloating and gas
- Mucus in the stool
- Diarrhea, especially after eating or first thing in the morning
- Feeling like you still need to have a bowel movement after you’ve already had one
- Feeling a strong urge to have a bowel movement
- Abdominal pain and cramping that may go away after having a bowel movement
- You are not alone – 30% of the population suffers from IBS at some point in their life and the numbers are growing. This does not have to be the case.
Discover what triggers your IBS and watch it calm down
IBS is one condition where it is extremely important to understand the initiating triggers. Our naturopathic doctors are experts in helping you discover what is triggering IBS in your body and in helping you reverse IBS. You do not have to suffer forever.
Naturopathic Medicine gives hope for IBS
Our Naturopathic Doctors are experts in helping you understand the cause and creating a plan to get your life back. They use a specific treatment program for IBS that has been clinically proven in their Vancouver Clinic.
Our program gives amazing success because we use a unique approach to address and understand the underlying causes of IBS. Our program acheives such great results because we help you:
- Discover and avoid specific food sensitivities and irritants that cause IBS. We use a food sensitivity test that tells you which foods you need to be eating and which foods you need to take a break from.
- Balance the organisms that line the gut, which play a major role in the symptoms of IBS. We do this by getting the most scientifically up to date stool analysis available: Comprehensive Stool Analysis and Parasitology
- Reverse leaky gut syndrome.
- Calm the gut nervous system that causes much of the irritableness in the digestive tract of someone suffering from IBS.
- Give specific remedies to help with the symptoms of IBS while the body is repairing itself.
Our treatment approach helps remove the irritants, heal the digestive tract lining and give a gentle boost to the body, and IBS improves drastically time after time.